Come eat dinner and workshop strategies for getting things done in a non-hierarchical, all-volunteer democratic organization.
Learn and share answers to questions like:
* What does it mean to be a leader within the DSA? (Hint: it's not like being a boss.)
* How do you bottom-line projects with volunteers that have constantly varying time to commit?
* How do you decide what project to do?
* How do you help new members level-up as socialist organizers?
* How do we not burn ourselves out, and help and recognize when others are starting to get burned out?
Please RSVP if you can attend to get the right food, or use this form to request a training in a different neighborhood: https://forms.gle/ccYFwbxfY5sT8WSQA
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
The Democracy Center is partially wheelchair accessible, and no accessible bathroom on site. The Mandela, Parks, and Chavez rooms are accessible, but the Library is not. Wheelchair users are welcome to use the accessible restroom at Daedalus while we plan our improvements for bathroom accessibility. To reach that bathroom, exit the ramp and turn left on Bow St, at the next building (Daedalus) use their accessible entrance and their restroom will be on the right.
If you have any accessibility concerns, please reach out to to request accommodations. You may also email email@example.com or use the http://bit.ly/bdsaaccess form to reach the Boston DSA accessibility team.